Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Day



I had to work and Levi had school on Valentines day but we still managed to have a good day! I gave Levi the game Zelda for his precious Nintendo Wii and Levi gave me a book on how to give massages. When he gave it to me I told him it wasn't for me to read but for him to read and to give me massages. Well I guess my comment worked because when I got home he tried out all of the techniques he had learned on me. It was GREAT!!! That night we went to one of my favorite places to eat Cafe Rio and then rented a movie. We also went hot tubing. We both had a good day!

1 comment:

Aaron and Kaime said...

You are sweet. You should give me your email address. I am glad you updated your blog cause i told Elise that you needed to update it so i can read about you. I love this picture by the way. So email me. funblueyes@gmail.com