Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A little late but here is Thanksgiving


This year we went to Utah for Thanksgiving. We were a little worried about the long drive with Avery but she was a champ and did really well in the car and there were not any freak-outs! We saw a couple of friends but mostly hung out with family! My mom makes the best Thanksgiving dinner ever. We had everything you could think of! Levi and I even contributed to the dinner by making Levi's Grandma's recipe of pomegranate salad..........DELICIOUS!

Avery had a good time seeing all of her cousins! I think they liked to see her to. All of Avery's cousins(ages 8 months to 7 years) tried out her Bumbo chair. It was pretty funny, too bad we didn't get any pictures of that.

Levi and my dad did a lot of work on my car. We are so thankful for my dad. He always checks out my car when we visit and he usually ends up doing a lot of maintenance on it. It definitely saves us a lot of money! Thanks Dad!

We saw the movie The Blindside. It was pretty good and funny. The last thing we did was get haircuts and I got my hair dyed DARK! Well dark for me. We did it twice. I wanted a slight tint of red when you saw it in the sun, but it turned out a little purple so the second time we put some more dark in it and it turned out pretty dark. It looked almost black but it has washed out some and I like it.


Reed wanted to hold Avery every chance he could get.

It was chilly in Utah so we had to keep Avery bundled up!

Avery hanging out with Grandpa

This is one of the few pictures we got of Avery smiling.

Avery rolling around with her cousin Daxton

4 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Okay, First of all, I just had a freak out moment!!! When did Reed get that big? He looks SO BIG holding Avery! Wasn't is like last month he was the baby everyone wanted to hold? Holy crap,I guess it's a good thing I'm having another one! That picture of Reed and Avery is super cute. I love the one of Avery smiling and also the one of your Mom holding her. You can always see the joy in your Mom's eyes when she holds one of her grandbabies! We had so much fun with you guys up here! Can't wait to see you in a couple months! :)

FrankandAsh said...

so fun! I don't know how I missed your last post.She's getting so big, those stockings make her look like she's a little toddler! So cute. Parker still hates when he rolls over, in fact he hates laying down period. I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys, hope you had fun! that's awesome that she did good. We need to take Parker for a road trip. We would probably just have to make lot's of stops:) so fun, sounds like your parents are getting one grandbaby after another..guess you better keep up:)

Kimbra said...

Avery is so freaking cute! How do you not just eat those precious cheeks up everyday?

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Avery is so cute!! We havent seen her forever, shes so big!! well have to get together soon!