Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mason is 6 months

P1030281Mason is AMAZING!! I can’t even tell you what a good baby he is. Every where I go someone always asks,”Is he always this content?” My answer, “Yeah pretty much” He does have his moments but then again who doesn’t! I LOVE this little BIG guy! I could just snuggle him all day long, which I pretty much do! He definitely is a mama’s boy and I love it. Mason is already six months old. Where has the time gone? He got his two bottom teeth when he was four months and he just got his third bottom tooth.He has been eating oatmeal and rice cereal, which he loves. He can down a whole bowl in minutes. He started rolling over when he was five months old. Now he is starting to sit up on his own. Mason smiles all the time at anyone that talks to him. He has the BIGGEST and CUTEST dimples in the world. I love to tickle Mason and make him laugh and laugh and laugh! Levi is pretty good at getting Mason to roar and talk back to him. I love to see them playing together. Avery loves to play with Mason and to help him get a toy to play with. She also takes note as to when his bink is missing and she needs to find it for him or when she needs to put a blanket on him. She is mommy’s little helper(a little too much). She sure loves Mason along with the rest of us. Mason watches Avery do everything. He does get a little upset when he can’t see her but he can hear her. He has to know what is going on. Avery sure can get the best smiles out of Mason! We LOVE him!

P1030408P1030417P1030248

2 comments:

FrankandAsh said...

Oh my heck he is the cutest!! Parker always wants to give Bridger his bink as well, I just wish it wasn't when he was trying to take a nap, lol! I'm jealous, I wish Parker was happier about Bridger, but he's kind of a big stink, but hopefully it gets better for him:) I'm glad you got such a sweetie, he seriously is the cutest ever!

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

L-O-V-E his adorable dimples! Gosh I sooooo just want to hold this little cutie pie...We are sure missing home, BUT I am SOOO grateful you blog, honestly it helps the whole distance thing! I CAN NOT believe how big BOTH of my adorable niece and nephew are getting...Hope you are having and amazing holiday season!