Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kiddos

Avery 2 ½

P1030683P1030847
Just some things that Avery has said or done the past few months that I think are entertaining.
After waking up one morning, after having woke up in the middle of the night a couple of times, I asked Avery what the heck was going on last night? Her reply, “Mom don’t ask me any questions.”(With serious attitude) So what do I do... I ask her again what was going on? She said, “Mom I don’t want any questions!” What??? Where did she get that from? I don’t think Levi or I have ever said that. After that morning she has been saying it all the time when I ask her something!
Levi doesn’t like it but I think it is funny. After I have asked Levi something that started with his name Avery will mimic me and call him Levi and ask him the same thing. Levi then says my name is dad to you!
I think this is cute. I will randomly walk into the room and Avery will have her arm around Mason while they are watching cartoons or she will be holding his hand.
P1030604P1030605
I guess our house is pretty boring because every time we leave the house and we are on our way home from our excursion,  Avery always says she doesn’t want to go home. She knows directions too. Every turn we make she will point the opposite way of home and say lets go this way. As we get closer to home she comes up with other places that we need to go.
Avery thinks all dresses and shirts with ties are called nursery clothes. Every time Levi comes home from work Avery says, “Dad, you are in your nursery clothes.” She LOVES nursery!
Avery just started saying, "Hi everybody" and she says it exactly like Dr. Nick Riviera on The Simpsons. It is hilarious!
Mason 8 months

P1030845
Mason is starting to scoot around on his belly and do the army crawl. He can get anywhere that he wants to be. He especially loves to get under the tv and play with the xbox controllers.
He could watch Avery for hours! He will sit anywhere for a long time as long as he can see what she is doing.
Mason is totally a mamas boy and I love it. Others might not enjoy it as much as me but I could cuddle him all day long. He gives the best cuddles and kisses ever.
Mason loves when I clap to him and he will start clapping. He also likes to through his hands up over his head like  he is signaling a touchdown and then he keeps his hands in the air waiting for us to mimic him. Then he does it over and over again.
Mason eats and eats and eats. He would eat all day long if I let him. He will eat any baby food plus we have recently started giving him other things and nothing has ever came back out. Maybe a few odd looks, like what is this? But then he gobbles it down.
Mason has the best giggles in the world! I could tickle him all day long just to hear that sweet laugh of his. He is about the happiest baby around!
 P1030595
My favorite time of day is when its bed time. Levi puts mason to bed most nights so he can have a few cuddles too. Levi will get him all wrapped up in his blankets and he will bring him around for his good night kisses from Avery and I and every time I give him his kiss he gets the most precious smile on his face and lets out the cutest little giggle. It makes my heart happy!
P1030773

And I just LOVE their BLUE BLUE eyes!

2 comments:

FrankandAsh said...

Oh my heck they are the cutest ever!! Lol Avery cracks me up, Parker totally gives me the same attitude, his favorite answer for everything is "I don't know how." Parker is the same way when we come home and the worst part is we live next to so much family so as we pass everyone's houses he begs and pleads and then melts down when we can't go visit them. Kids are the best..and the hardest thing I've ever done:)

steve + brindy arnett said...

avery's stories crack me up! she is soo funny! and so smart! and i love mason's dimples! youve got some cute kiddos! :)