Friday, March 16, 2012

Lovin' the weather

After each of us had the 24 hour stomach bug (all on different days) we needed to get out of this house! This week the weather has been amazing!  So we took every opportunity we had to be outside!  Avery is becoming a pro at her tricycle. She loves to ride it out on the back patio. We have taken quite a few trips to the park. These two LOVE the swings! Avery use to hate the swings when she was Masons age. She would scream and scream until we would get her out and now it is her favorite thing to do.





1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

I'm loving the nice weather here as well. Cute pictures! Thanks for the nice blog comment. I've spent a lot of time tweaking my blog and changing some HTML stuff... I just moved all the sidebar widgets to the bottom and widened the pixels on my blog to fit bigger images. I just upload all my pics on photobucket.