Friday, October 3, 2008

8 Things Tag

Well, it seems to be a tagging marathon lately and Jenn tagged me this 8 thingy so here it goes...

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1: Prison break
2: The Office
3: My name is Earl
4: The Biggest Loser
5: The Hills
6: Scrubs
7: Flight of the Conchords
8: The Simpsons

8 favorite restaurants
1: Rosa's
2: Gecko Grill
3: Pete's Fish and Chips
4: Neds Krazy subs
5: Cafe Rio
6: Outback Steakhouse
7: SomeBurros
8: Barros

8 things that happened yesterday
1: I went to work
2: Went hot tubing
3: Watched my name in Earl
4: Cleaned out the fridge
5: Went grocery shopping
6: Talked on the phone with my mom who lives in Utah
7: A motorcycle ran into a car head on right in front of Levi and he had to get out and help!
8: Watered our garden (We only have green peppers, corn, beets, carrots, and pumpkins right now)

8 things to look forward to
1: My Mom is visiting us really soon for a week!
2: Levi will be graduating in May
3: Christmas in UTAH! yay finally a white Christmas, Hopefully!
4: Levi getting a job
5: Moving Closer to my best friends and family!
6: Having kids---Far FUTURE!
7: Weather being below 100 degrees
8: Paid holidays

8 things i love about fall
1: Like I said earlier weather under 100 degrees, by the way it hasn't happened yet
2: Dressing up for Halloween! I think I might be a lady bug this year!
3: Carving Pumpkins
4: Cooking new holiday recipes
5:Giving 8 billion flu shots to everyone and their dog!
6: Thanksgiving
7: All the delicious treats to eat
8: Octoberfest

8 things on my wishlist
1: A really expensive car!
2: I wish Levi would just buy his X-box already and stop looking for a special kind on the internet. So I don't have to hear about it anymore!
3: To have a cute little puppy that Levi would poop scoop after!
4: I wish we had cable and tivo.
5: I wish we owned a house
6: A big family!
7: I wish that my back never hurt again in my life!(It constantly hurts all day everyday)
8: I wish I could fall asleep the second my head hit the pillow--Like Levi does!

8 People I'm Tagging
1. Who ever wants to do it. I already tagged everyone I know on the last one!

5 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

I've never seen Prison Break but I love the Office! You guys plan on moving to Utah?? Sad.. I mean we live in Dallas, but we plan on moving back after Steve gets in to school. SO that may be awhile. But that makes sense because you have family in Utah, and the weather is MUCH cooler. But when we do move back you have to visit often.

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Kathy, why are you haten on Arizona?!?!? Dont you live by FAMILY there?!?! :)
You know the grief you gave me for the comment I left about living close to my family?!?! Your not gettin away with this one girlfriend!!! :)
"What are they? Chopped liver???" Oh wait, your mom said that one!

Aaron and Kaime said...

Hey you are moving back to Utah?!?!? That is sweet. And by the way you know me and did not tag me last tag. Thanks a lot. :)

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Hey i forgot to tell you guys... i remember Levi wanted some of those "small" chickens...Malaysian Seramas? well the people i got mine from had a bunch of them and they were so cool!
i can give u the number if you want.. you should get some :)

Unknown said...

So as I was reading this something very interesting popped out: Are you moving to Utah or closer to Utah after Levi graduates? Kathy, don't be mean and get me all excited if you are just going to be staying down there in the hottest hell AZ, but if you are planning on coming home then You better tell me! Can't wait to see you at Christmas time!

Love you Guys!!!