Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!! Oh yeah, I am pregnant!

We spent the New Year holiday in Las Vegas visiting Levi's brother Art and Sister in law Jamie and their daughter Addison. It is always fun to see them because we don't get to see them much. We spent most of our time watching movies and playing boom blox on the wii. It was very relaxing! Just what we needed before we start the new year and have to get back to work and school. Plus our niece Addison is so fun to play with. When we were getting ready to come home Levi told her we were leaving and she took off her pj's got herself dressed and put on her boots and was ready to come home with us. We would have loved for her to come with us but I think her parents would have missed her too much!
2008 has just flown by us. We have been married for two and a half years now and it doesn't even feel like it. We are so excited to see what this new year will bring us. Levi will be finishing law school in may. Then he has to take the bar exam in July and just about that time I will be giving birth to our first child. Great planning huh?!?!?! We found out I was pregnant the end of October but decided to tell our families over the christmas holiday. I think we finally got the news to all our family so here is the announcement for all our friends! Now I am 13 weeks pregnant and feeling great. I haven't been sick at all. The only thing that really bothers me is the smell of different food, especially taquitos cooking. I haven't gained any weight and don't even feel pregnant, but we got to hear the babies heartbeat last week so I guess there is no denying that I am really pregnant. We are so excited to find out if it is a boy or girl in February!

11 comments:

Kimberley said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Congratulations Kathy!!We are so so happy for you guys!! Thats so exciting! yay! :)

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Ah!! We are SO excited for you guys! You are so lucky that you never got morning sickness. I, unfortunately didn't have that luxury. Keep us posted on all of the baby news! Congrats!!! (we think that it's so funny because Steve was harassing you all at Thanksgiving time about who was thinking about having babies when we came down and you gave us no indication! Very Sneaky you guys!)

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Suprise, suprise!! :) Danny and I had you figured out girlfriend and you just wouldn't admit it! We were SO onto you!!! :) We couldn't be more thrilled! So, FYI, I'm glad we dont have many of the same friends besides cousins cause I kinda spilled the news on my blog before you did! Sorry! We are extremely excited for you two! P.s. Danny and I have our money on a girl! (just a huntch!;)

Aaron and Kaime said...

What the heck, That is so freakin awesome!!! CONGRATS. I am so happy for you!

Romi said...

Congratulations!! That is so great! Its perfect timing too with Levi finishing school!

Haleigh said...

Congratulations!How fun... another cousin :o)

Jill McQuade said...

wow! That's wonderful that you're feeling so great! also so exciting to have Levi graduation soon. Hopefully the baby doesn't come while he's actually taking the bar- that would stink. Is he taking the bar in Arizona? Between law school, the bar coming up, and having a baby I feel like I can relate. :)

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting!

katie said...

WOOHOO! We are sooooo happy for you guys!

barb said...

Congratulations - and wish we were closer to come see the baby when born.