Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everyone Keeps Asking For a Picture



I saw my doctor today and everything seems to be going well. She said that I was dilated to ALMOST a three, effaced 75%, and in the -2 station. Can't this be over already!?!? I am so ready to have this baby already. I think Levi is too. Every night when we are trying to find something to do Levi says, "Can't you just have this baby already so we will have something to do." He usually says this around ten o'clock and I remind him that the baby would probably be asleep at that time and we still wouldn't have anything to do. His reply is always the same, "we could wake the baby up and play with her." I just think yeah right, when you finally get that baby to sleep you will probably want her to stay asleep! So anyways instead of having a baby the other night Levi decided to make me a Facebook page. I am still learning how all of that works but soon I will be friends with most of you I am sure!

5 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

You look so cute!!! Yes, you will want her to sleep when you get the chance. Sleep will be precious to you :) As will your little girl. We are so excited for you guys. Having a little girl is the best, they are so so sooo sweet.

Romi said...

You'll have to invite me to be your friend on facebook!! :) That is so exciting that you are so close to having your baby! I can't wait to see her!

FrankandAsh said...

Yay! it's getting close. You guys will have so much fun, but your right you definately won't want to be waking her up. I'm attempting to have Parker put himself to sleep right now, he's just staring at his mobile laughing though..it's worth a try:)

Jill McQuade said...

Hang in there! That's the problem with dilating early... it makes you think any day now when you really still have weeks left. I was dilated to a 3 and 100% effaced with my oldest at 36 weeks. So I stayed like that for 3 weeks. Then with my second, the same thing happened except I stayed at a 4 and 100%- he came at 39+ weeks. So when the dr says you'll go early you're thinking ok, ready now and nothing happens.
It would have been better if the dr hadn't said anything and you were still thinking baby will come at 41 weeks like every other first time mom :)
How's the job hunt going??
and thanks for the belly shot - you look awesome!!

BUD's World (Halsey's) said...

Levi, I knew Barb was going to have each kid amonth early because I hated the wait. You should probably hear from the Supreme Court soon, after the great reference I gave you! I can't remember if I put down that you were a Wolverine fan. Hang in there-Bud