Monday, September 7, 2009

We LOVE long weekends




I think that every weekend should be a three day weekend. It is always nice to have one extra day to get all your stuff together or just relax after a busy week! My parents and my brother Craig and his son Cory came down for the weekend. We decided to bless Avery since it was the long weekend and some of my family could make it to Arizona. We had a great time with them. This is a short and condensed version of our fun.

Swimming and hot tubbing-----EVERY DAY

Tia Rosas Mexican Restaurant

Shop til we drop......It doesn't take long for me to drop. I am usually done after a few stores!

BYU football game....GO COUGARS!!

Neds--BEST sandwich ever

Dart gun war

Family dinner with both of our families

Scorpion hunting


Took Cory for a ride on the ATV


Watching movies and relaxing

Avery's Blessing



Levi did a wonderful job on Avery's blessing! It was a beautiful blessing and perfect for our little girl! My mom still had the dress that I was blessed in so I decided to have Avery wear it. It fit her perfect. She looked so cute! I am so glad that I have a husband that is worthy to hold the priesthood and that can give our family members blessing when we are in need. Thank you so much Levi for being the best husband ever. We had a wonderful weekend and I am really dreading going back to work, even though it will be a short week to me it is still long being away from my two favorite people!




3 comments:

FrankandAsh said...

how fun..not sure about the scorpions, but the rest looked fun:) I can't believe how big she is she has such a mature look about her, I think she looks a lot like you.

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Oh wow, you guys had a real nice weekend. Ours was pretty lame.

I think that is so sweet that Avery wore the same dress as you. Also, that it fit so well.

Romi said...

Sounds like a really fun and busy weekend! Avery looks so pretty in her dress. I love the lace on it and that you wore it to your blessing too.. very cool!