Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday

My 26th birthday was on January 9th and we had a great time celebrating! Levi made me a great pancake breakfast while I got to play all morning with Avery! We went to lunch at my favorite sandwich shop"Neds Krazy subs" YUM! Then we visited with some family and friends! That night we got the best babysitter in town Peggy(Levi's mom) to watch Avery and we went and saw Avatar! It was full of action plus a love story. We both enjoyed the movie!
We got a giant cupcake pan at a white elephant gift exchange for Christmas so Levi made me a giant cupcake for my birthday. It was so tasty!


3 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I miss Ned's! Mmm. And giant cupcakes are really good. I recently tried some. I guess any type of cake is good.
Btw, I think that picture at the top is a cute little family picture!

FrankandAsh said...

Man we're getting old..jk! I don't know how your blog seems to not update on mine or somehow get's skipped! Happy late birthday though! Love the giant cupcake with all the candles! I hope you had a great birthday, it was so fun to see you when you came into town! Hope to see you back soon:)

Romi said...

I hope you had a great birthday!!! That giant cupcake looks delicious! :)