Sunday, February 22, 2009

20 weeks half way there!

That's right today I am 20 weeks to the day! I can't believe I am only 20 weeks. I feel like I have been pregnant forever already. I think it is because when people start to find out that you are pregnant that is all they ever talk to you about. So even though we didn't tell anyone that I was pregnant until I was like 12 or 13 weeks along I feel like that was a long long long time ago!!!
At work I use to get questions from co-workers or all the drug reps that come in things like, "What did you do this weekend?" "How was that movie?" "Any vacations planned?" "Has your day been busy?" Now all I get is, " How are you feeling?" "Have you been sick?" "What cravings do you have?" "Is it a boy or a girl?" "Have you felt her move?" "How far along are you?" Which
I really don't mind the questions here and there but you have to realize that at my work I see a new drug rep about every 30 minutes and I get all the questions over and over again all day long! So since it is Sunday and I haven't had to see all the drug reps here are all the answers to the questions for everyone. I feel great!! I still haven't been sick at all, well at least not sick due to pregnancy, I am just getting over a bad cold which unfortunately I gave to Levi. I haven't really had any cravings except I love salty things.
When I think about making something to eat for dinner I can never come up with anything that actually sounds good. Levi said I had to include that we made a 9x13 pan of enchiladas on Monday which I only had two that night and we were planning on eating the rest of the week, well now it is Sunday and I haven't had seconds and poor Levi has had it for dinner every night this week!! I don't think that we will make that again for a while. The only thing that really sounds good all the time is a hamburger and salty french fries. I know I know that is so unhealthy but it just sounds soooooooo good!
I am still not sure if I have felt her move. I felt a little fluttering but that is it.......nothing like a kick in the ribs though. I guess that will come later! I really don't care to share with everyone how fat I look but I promised my sister in law Elise that I would put a picture up since every time we talk she bugs me about it!! So here it is!

6 comments:

Bran, Cedes and Bailee said...

ARe you kidding me?!? YOU DONT LOOK 20 WEEKS PREGO! you make me sick haha jk you look amazing though really! I cant wait! July seems to far away! :)

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

ARE YOU EVEN PREGNANT IN THAT PICTURE?!?! FOr the LOVE Kathy! Maybe you should start eating more of those hamburgers and salty french fries! Or, dont, cause I think that's what made me so fat when I was pregnant! Well, that was one of the many things! :) That little baby girl better start growing so you can atleast look pregnant at your shower in the next 2 months! Seriously! (Thanks for posting a picture though, I promise to not bug you for another one until next month!) :) All I have to say is, it's a good thing I'm not pregnant right now cause I would be feeling really sorry for myself! :) I think I will stick to being pregnant when you and Lisa are not! Thank you very much! :)

Aaron and Kaime said...

You look great!!! Very happy looking. Did i get your address from you already? if not i need it to send out announcments

{Steve and Amanda} said...

I'm with ya on the food thing. I haven't craved anything odd (like some people crave dirt..ew), just salty junk food (and sometimes sweet junk food) But I crave Chili's all of the time. I want one of their BIG burgers with fries, mmm. You look so good! I can't believe you think you look fat, No way!! I'm so excited for when you start getting your baby bump :) You will have to post lots of pictures for us to see :)

Unknown said...

Kathy, I can't believe how fat you have become! lol Of course not. You know that you don't even look like you are pregnant! For Heaven Sakes!

Levi-Good luck on the garden! keep us updated. :) See you soon, I hope!

Romi said...

I'm sure I would get tired of pregnancy questions too! Its like when you're engaged and all everyone talks to you about is your wedding. It gets old pretty quick. I know I do the same thing to people though!