Sunday, April 5, 2009

It was like that scene in the movie 'Alien'

Levi came up with that title.
These last 5 weeks I have really started to feel our little girl move around inside of me. It is the weirdest thing ever. It is always at the same time everyday that I can really feel her move. I mean I feel her throughout the day but I think that I am just busy running around at work that I don't really pay that much attention to it. But when I get home I usually eat some dinner then around six thirty I lay down on the couch and put my feet up and she goes CRAZY! It is so funny. Levi always comes and puts his hand on my stomach and at first I could only feel it but within the last few weeks she has gotten stronger and stronger and Levi can feel it too. A few days ago I alerted Levi that she was moving; he was on the other couch and he could see my stomach moving from where he was!
It was so funny one day when she was moving Levi came to feel her and she stopped. He just kept his hand on my stomach, nothing happened, and then I hear him whisper to my belly the name that he likes and wants to name her (which we don't agree on quite yet) and no more than 2 seconds later I feel the biggest kick or punch ever! Levi was even surprised by how hard it was. I told Levi that she didn't like that name and was trying to kick him for saying it to her! Levi says that she likes the name and she was just responding to him, but I don't think so!

3 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Isn't it so exciting!? I can't believe you are already 26 weeks! Time really is flying. Wait until you feel her all of the time. I love it. I was actually playing with our baby's knee last night (I think it was her knee) She kept poking it out. Sounds like your baby has a mind of her own already. You should post a pregnancy picture. I mean if you want to that is :)

{Steve and Amanda} said...

hey Kathy, can you email me your email address?--amanda.farns@gmail.com
thx!

FrankandAsh said...

Kathy I'm so excited for you! It was fun to get to see you while you were here, you still look so small. But I finally got a blog so come look at it.