Sunday, April 26, 2009

I really am pregnant and I have the pictures to prove it.

The other day at work the NP that I work for asked me if Levi had gained any weight with me through the pregnancy. Of course my reply was are you crazy?!?!? Have you seen Levi. He couldn't gain a pound if he wanted to. Then she said that alot of guys eat what there wives are craving which usually isn't the healthiest snack or meal and they end up gaining a couple of pounds along with there wives. I then went on to tell her what Levi eats on a regular basis, you know like a box of cheez its, a heaping bowl of spaghetti around ten o'clock(after a normal dinner), milk shakes, double stuff oreos, and of course I can't forget the big bowl of ice cream on a regular basis. That is just a few of his regular snacks but do you think he has gained even a pound? NOPE! I don't think it is possible! I couldn't help but laugh when she asked me that. So I decided to include a picture of Levi along with myself so you can see us growing!


Today I am 29 weeks. I like to look at it the other way around, I only have 11 weeks left. It makes it seem closer for some reason. I have been feeling great. I am a little more tired than usual. The other day when it was 102 degrees outside I was really hot when I got home from work so I went and laid down in our room where there is a fan to cool off. It was 8:30 and then next thing you know I wake up and it was 11:30. I couldn't believe it. I still went back to sleep and slept the whole night. I guess I needed the extra sleep. I must have been pretty tired.


That rash I had finally went away thank goodness. The doctor said it was called PUPPS-Pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy. Everything I read said that it usually lasts until a week after delivery and then goes away. I am so dang lucky that it went away. It itched more than anything I have ever experienced. I am just really hoping that it doesn't come back!


5 comments:

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

you sexy mama you finally have a tiny little bump and look fantastic for only having 11 weeks to go. crap girl you are blessed! Ya i am NOT looking forward to summer either but I will probably be spending a good amount down there since art will be gone. so walking and hanging out going up to my cabin all sound great that is if you are up to it your little Avery may already be there when I do finally get to come down so you will have your hands tied! BUT it is a nice thought right get away from the heat.......take care and give Ruvie a hug for Addy!

Bran, Cedes and Bailee said...

OHHHH Kathy!! you look so cute! lol you have the littlest baby bump, but its so cute! YAY!!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

you look so cute!! only 11 weeks left! it sounds SO soon when you put it like that! :)

{Steve and Amanda} said...

You're 30 weeks now! Doesn't it feel good to have made it that far? I know I felt so good because I felt the end was near and it really flies by (except for the last few weeks :) You look so good. I'm glad to hear that you don't have that itchy PUPPS anymore. Best of luck for the rest of the pregnancy!

BUD's World (Halsey's) said...

I have only 1 comment,at this point you have absolutely no idea of what your baby will look like, but at birth you won't be able to remember not knowing!! Best Wishes Bud