Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally done


When my mom was here in October she brought me a sewing machine so I could learn to sew a little bit! When she was here she helped me get all the necessities to start sewing. We also worked on a few projects while she was here. My mom got some fabric and a pattern to sew an apron and we only had time while she was here to cut the fabric out. Well I am proud to announce that six months later I finally finished the apron all by myself! I am pretty proud of myself, as long as I don't look to close to the edges!

4 comments:

Marshall and Jennifer said...

Holy crap! I am so proud of you! Having babies, making aprons.... who are you? Where do i put my order in for one of those fabulous little kitchen accessories?

Romi said...

That apron is way cute- good job! I am the same way with sewing, I start something and usually don't get to finishing it for a couple months! It is a lot of fun though.

Bran, Cedes and Bailee said...

WOW Susie homemaker :) hee hee so... the other day i was making Bailee a sandwich, and HONESTLY almost gave her our famous "fairy sandwich" lol do you remember that?? Peanut butter and sprinkles? ok i didnt, but i am going to soon! I miss how awesome we were! You need to move back :) When are you coming this week? we should get together before your shower

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

WOWZA girlfriend! You're turning into your mother! :) Pretty impressive, pretty darn impressive! Can't wait to see ya in a few days! Getting excited! :)