Tuesday, July 29, 2008

If you want to be a liar(lawyer) you have to look like one!

Levi went on a shopping spree a couple weeks ago in anticipation of getting a job this summer. He got a new suit, plenty of shirts and ties, slacks, belts, and even socks. Oh yeah I forgot even three pairs of shoes! Then he shaved and got a haircut. Well good thing he did because he had an interview in phoenix and he got the job. It was only temporary but at least he is doing something. I don't really know all them terms of what he does so I will let him tell you about it..... I have to find out the current mood of the Second Court of Appeals in AZ to give the firm an idea of how an appeal might come out in a case for millions of dollars that were awarded to a family in a products liability case. It is kind of tedious but at least I get paid for it. This is my "We'll fight for you!" pose.Now it is my turn to go on a shopping spree for cute lawyer's wife clothes. As you can see my wardrobe is fairly limited to what I wear to work. All I can say is at least they are comfy!!

5 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Congrats on the temporary job Levi! Levi looks very sharp. He totally fits in with the style of law. I wish I could wear cute, comfy scrubs like you to work.

Marshall and Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marshall and Jennifer said...

How cute are the two of you! But come on, do you really need new clotes? You can just wear the stunning FFI uniform around. Ohh, especially the blue and tan one. That was just fabulous!! No but seriously, you guys are adorable.

P.S. Sorry about the deleted comment thing Kitty Kat. I dont know what happened and i just kept clicking buttons.

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

So, we think Levi should put that picture on a business card or something! :) I mean who wouldn't want him as their lawyer with that look? Lookin Snazzy Levi, real snazzy! And Kathy, I'm diggin the cozy scrubs! You still look real purdy! :) Reedster misses his Uncle LEvi and aunt Kathy! Come Back!!!!

Nathaniel said...

Wow, Levi, I sure do hope that you're on my side. I'm feelin' the power!